This supplemental program is presented by guest contributor, Arlene Corcoran and is separate from the Monthly Be Well-Stay Well™ Subscription.
Gain or regain control over your hyper-mobile body through Body Flossing™ self-myofascial release techniques taught to you in a comfortable, progressive way.
As you develop the Body Flossing™ techniques you’ll also learn essential elements of strength in alignment and a strong foundation for building a fitness routine that is designed for hypermobile individuals like you.
Feel your body transform using your new repertoire of release, alignment and essential training.
What You'll Get:
- 6-8 new LIVE online Body Flossing™ classes per month with Arlene Corcoran
- Recording of the live classes for at least 7 days in case you can't be there live.
- Permanent on-demand library of select full-length Body Flossing™ and Essentials classes that you can access at any time.
- A "Quick-Wins" section filled with short videos when you need to focus on a specific area.
What You'll Need:
- A mat, 1/2” thick is preferred over thin yoga mat
- hardcover books or yoga block
- hand towel and a thick blanket to roll and use by lying on it.
- hard or straight backed chair for possible chair/sitting work
- A list of props and their home substitutes pdf is available inside the product.
Upcoming LIVE Class Schedule*
Starting on 9/26/22
Mondays 6pm AZ Mountain Time/6pm PDT
Thursdays 10am AZ Mountain Time/10am PDT
*Class times subject to change based on schedule, holidays, etc., but you'll always have access to at least 6-8 live classes per month as long as you are an active subscriber to this program.