Be Well-Stay Well™
We want to share with you our network of contributing studios, teachers, and facilities who are helping to promote healthy movement to their patients, clients, and audiences throughout the world.
Scroll below to find links & information for our guest contributors as well as participating network affiliate studios and teachers.
Founding Studio: ProBalance® Studio, Alameda, CA
USA Affiliate Network & Guest Contributors
International Affiliate Network & Guest Contributors
Be Well-Stay Well™ Membership - Featuring Live & On-Demand Movement Classes
- Access to multiple daily live Pilates & movement classes at a variety of levels using no props or small props that can be performed from home.
- Live Interaction with teacher & other students before and after class to give you the true live class experience
- Includes live Q&A Sessions to get clarity, ask questions, or learn more about a health related topic or movement modifications.
- Special Interactive Q&A Sessions and workshops by leading health and wellness professionals from our global network
- Includes “Eyes on You” classes to give feedback and direction directly to the students during the class.
- Live schedule will include some classes which are geared towards specialized populations, including low bone density, healthy back, healthy knees, balance & coordination, athletes, teen classes, Oov classes, & more.
- Classes taught by Comprehensively trained Pilates Teachers, physical therapists, yoga teachers, and select movement specialists from The ProBalance® Studio and our global network of Guest Contributors.
- Enjoy our on-demand classes for when you can’t make it live.
- BONUS: live and on-demand Oov® and Reformer Classes
Want to Join the Be Well-Stay Well™ Professional Network?
If you're a movement practitioner, rehab/medical professional, studio/clinic owner, or would love to share Be Well-Stay Well™ with your group, Contact us below.